Name: Wellenbad Gleisdorf
Address: Feldgasse 57, 8200 Gleisdorf, Austria
Telephone: +43 3112 2312-71
Opening Hours: Mon – Sun 08:00 – 20:00, From May – September – when good weather longer opening hours and in June/July on Friday until 21:00
We provide information about our venue/service:
- on our Website,
- in printed formats, e.g. by letter, leaflet,
- by telephone
The wave pool in Gleisdorf will give you a refreshment on hot summer days. And for the smaller guests among you, the slides will give you a fun experience.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
- People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
The approximate distance from bus stop/train station) to the venue is 1 kilometres.
There is a drop-off point for passengers outside the venue.
You can reach us:
- by bus
- by train
- by taxi
- by car
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are not allowed on our premises.
- Assistance/guide dogs are allowed on our premises.
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Our staff are trained to assist people with disabilities in emergency evacuations.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- There are 4 designated parking spaces for people with disabilities.
- There is public parking at 20 metres from our premises.
- There are xxx designated public parking spaces for people with disabilities.
- The approximate distance from the designated parking spaces to the venue entrance is 10 metres
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of asphalt
The route to the entrance is flat
The parking space is located approximately 20m from the entrance. There are 4 reserved wheelchair-suitable parking spaces. You find there also a battery charging point for e-bikes
- The clear width of the ramp is 200 cm.
- There are tactile and visual markings indicating the beginning and end of the ramp.
- The main entrance door is automatic.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 150 cm.
- There are safety markings or labels on large glass doors or windows to avoid people walking into them by accident
- The entrance is well lit.
- The entrance is covered/sheltered.
The entrance consists of a large door (2m width), which can be opened totally. The threshold-height is 1-1,5cm. On the whole premises the pools are accessible by ramps. There are spacious lavatories (with 1,5m turning radius and with 1,2m space on one side of the toilet seat). In front of the entrance there is a solar station.
Please describe, referring to the issues below:
- Seating is provided for guests.
- The height of the counter is 100 cm.
- Free wifi is available.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 150 cm.
- The floors of the corridors/access routes are: stone
- The lift stops are announced verbally.
- The lift stops are announced visually.
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are public use toilet(s) for people with disabilities.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 90 cm.
- There are support handrails on both sides beside the toilet The height of the toilet seat from the floor is 46 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the left side of the toilet is 30 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the right side of the toilet is 100 cm.
- The length of the floor space in front of the toilet is 150 cm.
- The height of the free space from the floor to the underside of the washbasin is 75 cm.
- The toilet floor is: stone
- There is a safety alarm in the toilet.
- Changing facilities for babies are available.
- The door is manual.
- The clear entrance width is 120 cm.
- Waiter service available.
- The minimum width of passage between tables and chairs is 100 cm.
- The height of self-service counters is 110 cm.
- We can provide high chairs for babies and small children.
- There are contrast markings on large glass windows or doors
- Large print menus are available
- Menus describe the ingredients of meals
Pathways and access routes
- Pathways and access routes have a minimum width of 120 cm.
- The surfaces of pathways and access routes are asphalt
- The height of information displays is not measured.
- There are markings on large glass doors and windows to protect from accidents.
- There are seating areas for resting.
- The seating area allows space for wheelchair users