At the wine cultivation museum in Gamlitz, located in side the castle, one can combine a cultivating wine experience with the tasting of new and regional wine.
The museum consists of an exhibition room on the first floor, which can reached via stairs, and of a wine cellar for wine tastings, which can be reached directly from the parking space via a ramp
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair (partly)
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
- People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
There is a drop-off point for passengers outside the venue.
You can reach us:
- by bus
by train /
- by taxi
- by car
Every day from 10:00-23:30, 15 March – 31 December. Tel.: +43 3454 94127
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are allowed on our premises.
- We provide water bowls for assistance/guide dogs.
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- The approximate distance from the parking spaces to the venue entrance is 5-20 metres
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of gravel and asphalt
The route to the entrance is gravelled.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 90 cm.
- The entrance is well lit.
- The entrance is covered/sheltered.
- Seating is provided for guests
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 90 cm.
The floors of the corridors/access routes are: tiled or wooden
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are public use toilet(s) for people with disabilities.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 80 cm.
- The height of the toilet seat from the floor is 45 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the left side of the toilet is 20 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the right side of the toilet is 30 cm.
- The length of the floor space in front of the toilet is 80 cm.
- The toilet floor is: tiled
- The door is manual.
- The door clear width when fully open is 80 cm.
- Seating is provided for visitors
- There is level access.
- The main entrance has a clear opening width of 90 cm.
Pathways and access routes
- Pathways and access routes have a minimum width of xxx cm.
- The surfaces of pathways and access routes are paved
- The seating area allows space for wheelchair users
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.