Farmhouse. We have two restored apartments. Each apartment has two bedrooms and bathroom. We produce vegetables and fruit with which we prepare jams and we breed pigs to produce sausages.
Modernized old seventeenth century villa, Villa Feriani today offers tourists passing through two elegant apartments and the possibility of buying jams and sausages produced in the lands of the Villa Feriani family.
We can provide accessible services for
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
The approximate distance from Grisignano di Zocco train station to the venue is 10 kilometres.
There is a drop-off point for passengers outside the venue.
You can reach us:
◦ by train
◦ by taxi
◦ by car
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are allowed on our premises.
- We provide water bowls for assistance/guide dogs.
Wheelchairs and other mobility equipment
- You can borrow a wheelchair at our premises.
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- There is 1 designated parking spaces for people with disabilities.
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of gravel.
- The route to the entrance is flat
Is located in a green area inside the farm, to reach the apartment you have to walk about 20 meters of white road.
- The main entrance has 28 steps.
- The steps at the main entrance have a handrail on one side.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 105 cm.
- The entrance is covered
- There is a doorbell
Office on the ground floor with sliding door without steps
- There is an Internet point for the use of guests.
- We have 2 guest rooms.
All our rooms are non-smoking.
Guest rooms for people with disabilities
- All our guest rooms are suitable for people with disabilities.
- All our guest rooms for people with disabilities have en-suite bathrooms.
Description of typical guest room for people with disabilities
- Τhe clear opening width of the door is 77 cm.
- The room key is a traditional metal type.
- The widest free floor space at the side of the bed is 125 cm.
- The height of the bed is 22 cm.
- The height of electrical sockets and light switches is from 96 cm above the floor.
- The floor is: tiles
There are two single bed and one double
- The bathroom is an “en-suite” bathroom
- The clear opening width of the door is 71 cm.
- We provide a non-slip bathmat.
- There is a shower tray with a raised edge of 10 cm. in a cabin (with doors).
- The height of the shower head is fixed at 150 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the left side of the toilet is 22 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the right side of the toilet is 19 cm.
- The length of the floor space in front of the toilet is 60 cm.
- The height of the free space from the floor to the underside of the washbasin is 68 cm.
- The bathroom floor is: tiled
- There is a safety alarm system in the bathroom.
Wall-mounted kitchen inside the living room
- The height of the work surface and top of sink from the floor is 87 cm.
- The height of the free space from the floor to the underside of the kitchen table is 75 cm.
There is a little fridge
Outside there is a large green area equipped with tables and chairs, and playground for kids
- The surfaces of pathways and access routes are Gravel and grass
- There are seating areas for resting.
- The seating area allows space for wheelchair users
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.