Name: Tempio di S. Lorenzo
Address: Piazza S. Lorenzo 4, 36100 Vicenza (VI)
Telephone: +39 0444 321960
Opening Hours: no need to book 7.00 – 12.00; 15.30 – 19.00
The church of San Lorenzo is a place of Catholic worship in Vicenza, built at the end of the 13th century in Gothic style, in its Lombard-Padan version.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
AT THE VENUE
no parking – car can’t enter in the city center
The main entrance faces a flat square made of porphyry and stone slabs.
After passing the entrance, to the left and right of the main entrance, there is second door which is 120 cm wide.
- The main entrance has 3 steps up 17 cm.
- The steps at the main entrance don’t have a handrail
- The main entrance door is manual.
The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 175 cm.
Inside there are two rows of benches. The central corridor between the benches is 2 meters wide while the side corridors are wider.
- The floors of the corridors/access routes are: marble
From the inside of the church you can access the external cloister that is visitable. The gateway to the cloister has a step of 19 cm and the manual door is 130 cm wide.
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.