The Sulmbad is a fluvial swimming location, where the sunny days can be spent.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
- People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are allowed on our premises.
- We provide water bowls for assistance/guide dogs.
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- The approximate distance from the parking spaces to the venue entrance is 5 to 100 metres
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of gravel, asphalt or gras
The route to the entrance is flat
- The main entrance has level access.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 120 cm.
- There are safety markings or labels on large glass doors or windows to avoid people walking into them by accident
- The entrance is well lit.
- The entrance is covered/sheltered.
Corridors and access routes
- The routes’ minimum width is 80 cm.
The floors routes are: flat
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are public use toilet(s) for people with disabilities.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 80 cm.
- The height of the toilet seat from the floor is 48 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the left side of the toilet is 30 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the right side of the toilet is 30 cm.
- The length of the floor space in front of the toilet is 90 cm.
- The height of the free space from the floor to the underside of the washbasin is 75 cm.
- The toilet floor is: tiled
- The lavatory is simple and traditional.
- There is level access to the Terrace.
- Waiter service available.
- The facility is self-service.
- The minimum width of passage between tables and chairs is 90 cm.
- There are contrast markings on large glass windows or doors
- Large print menus are available
- Menus describe the ingredients of meals
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.