Name: St. Mary of Mount Berico
Address: Viale X Giugno, 87 Vicenza
Telephone: +39 0444 559411
Opening Hours: weekday from 7 to 11.30 a.m. and from 3.30 – 5 p.m.
Sunday from 6.30 – 12 a.m. and from 3 to 6 p.m.
For information on opening hours call the refernce number.
The Church of St. Mary of Mount Berico is a Roman Catholic and minor basilica. The church is a Marian shrine, and stands at the top of a hill which overlooks the city. According to the legend, the Blessed Virgin appeared on the hill twice to a peasant worker: the first time in1426, the second in 1428
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
The approximate distance from train station to the venue is 1,5 kilometers.
There is a drop-off point for passengers outside the venue.
You can reach us:
- by bus
- by train
- by taxi
- by car
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are allowed on our premises.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- Evacuation plans are available to guests.
- We do not have a private parking area.
- There is public parking at 100 metres from our premises.
- There are 20 designated public parking spaces for people with disabilities.
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of pavement
- The route to the entrance is flat
There are three entrance: two reachable by steps, one by ramp.
- The two main entrance have 7 steps.
- The steps have a handrail on one side.
- The third entrance can be reached by a ramp.
- The slope of the ramp is 10 %.
- The ramp has a handrail on one side.
- The clear width of the ramp is 150 cm.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 160 cm.
- There are safety markings or labels on large glass doors or windows to avoid people walking into them by accident
- The entrance is well lit.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 280 cm.
The floors of the corridors/access routes are: tiles
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are public use toilet(s) for people with disabilities.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 180 cm.
- There are support handrails beside the toilet on one side
- The height of the toilet seat from the floor is 50 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the left side of the toilet is 120 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the right side of the toilet is 35 cm.
- The length of the floor space in front of the toilet is 160 cm.
- The height of the free space from the floor to the underside of the washbasin is 77 cm.
- The toilet floor is: tiles
- There is a safety alarm in the toilet.
- Changing facilities for babies are available.
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.