Address: Badeteich Weg 195, 8234 Kirchberg an der Raab, Austria
Telephone: +43 676 736 54 99
Opening Hours: Mid of May – beginning of September daily 09:00 – 19:00. We provide information about our venue/service:
- on our Website,
- as a downloadable document (e.g. WORD, PDF)
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
- People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are allowed on our premises.
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- There is public parking at 5 metres from our premises.
- The approximate distance from the designated parking spaces to the venue entrance is from 100 to 2 metres.
- The surface of the route to the entrance is made of asphalt
- The route to the entrance is flat
There is a large paved parking space.
- The main entrance can be reached by a ramp.
- The slope of the ramp is 2 %.
- The clear width of the ramp is 150 cm.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 100 cm.
- There are safety markings or labels on large glass doors or windows to avoid people walking into them by accident
- The entrance is well lit.
The water can be reached by stairs and there is also a sandy beach. An accessible lavatory is available.
- There is an alternative entrance, from the private parking, that has level access.
- The alternative entrance can be reached by a ramp.
- The slope of the ramp is less than 5%.
- The clear width of the ramp is 170 cm.
- The entrance door is manual
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 90 cm.
- Seating is provided for guests.
- The height of the counter is 120 cm.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 100 cm.
- The floors of the corridors/access routes are: asphalt or
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are public use toilet(s) for people with disabilities.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 90 cm.
- The height of the toilet seat from the floor is 47 cm.
- There are support handrails beside the toilet
- The toilet floor is: tiled
- There is a safety alarm in the toilet.
- Changing facilities for babies are available.
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.