Name: Seebad Riegersburg
Address: Riegersburg 205, 8333 Riegersburg, Austria
Telephone: +43 3153 8264
Opening Hours: Mid of May – beginning of September daily 09:00 – 19:00
At the foot of the Riegersburg the Seerosenbad will attract you to refresh and relax at bank of this lake. The many sporting and playing facilities cater for a welcome diversion. You can also embark on a paddle-boat tour around the lake. The restaurant Seehaus serves delicious regional and international cuisine.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
- People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are allowed on our premises.
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Our staff are trained to assist people with disabilities in emergency evacuations.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- The approximate distance from the designated parking spaces to the venue entrance is 80 to 5 metres
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is gravelled
- The route to the entrance is flat
The parking space is gravelled and is located in front of the entrance to the Seebad.
- There are tactile and visual markings indicating the beginning and end of the steps.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 100 cm.
- There are safety markings or labels on large glass doors or windows to avoid people walking into them by accident
- The entrance is well lit.
The area has step-free access routes. The restaurant as well as the terrace have step-free access. The lavatory are in the outdoor area and very spacious. The barrier-free lavatory has a space of 1,2m on the right side and a very good bottom clearance under the basin. See other measurements below.
- Seating is provided for guests.
- The height of the counter is 120 cm
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 100 cm.
- The floors of the corridors/access routes are: gravelled or
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are public use toilet(s) for people with disabilities.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 90 cm.
- There are support handrails beside the toilet
- The width of the floor space at the left side of the toilet is 100 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the right side of the toilet is 30 cm.
- The length of the floor space in front of the toilet is 150 cm.
- The height of the free space from the floor to the underside of the toilet seat is 46 cm
- The height of the free space from the floor to the underside of the washbasin is 75 cm.
- The toilet floor is: asphalt
- There is a safety alarm in the toilet.
- Changing facilities for babies are available.
- There is level access to the room.
- The door is manual.
- The clear entrance width is 90 cm.
- Waiter service available.
- The minimum width of passage between tables and chairs is 90 cm.
- We can provide high chairs for babies and small children.
- There are contrast markings on large glass windows or doors
- Large print menus are available
- Menus describe the ingredients of meals
- We provide meals for people who require special diets upon request.
With pre-booking, meals for every diet can be prepared.
- There is level access. You can choose to go into the water via steps or via sandy ground
Ticket counter/ reception
- We provide an induction loop for people with hearing impairments.
Pathways and access routes
- Pathways and access routes have a minimum width of 100 cm.
- The surfaces of pathways and access routes are gravel or paving
- There are seating areas for resting.
- The seating area allows space for wheelchair users.
- Seating is provided for visitors.
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.