Schloss Wildon in the centre of the town of Wildon is a nice baroque ensemble which shows the importance of this place in the past. It is situated at the bottom of the Bockberg. Presently you can find different departments of the municipality and also cultural events.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
- People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are not allowed on our premises.
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- There is public parking at 5 metres from our premises.
- There are 1 designated public parking spaces for people with disabilities.
- The approximate distance from the designated parking spaces to the venue entrance is 30 metres
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of stone pavement and asphalt
- The main entrance has 3 steps.
- The steps at the main entrance have a handrail on one side.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 90 cm.
The barrier-free entrance is located at the backside of the building (door opening with 150 cm).For visits, please contact Mr Pichler by the indicated telephone number.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 90 cm.
The floors of the corridors/access routes are: stone
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are public use toilet(s) for people with disabilities.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 90 cm.
- There are support handrails beside the toilet (indicate they are on one or on both sides)
- The width of the floor space at the left side of the toilet is 50 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the right side of the toilet is 90 cm.
- The length of the floor space in front of the toilet is 120 cm.
- The height of the free space from the floor to the underside of the washbasin is 75 cm.
The toilet floor is: tiled
- There is a safety alarm in the toilet.
Pathways and access routes
- Pathways and access routes have a minimum width of xxx cm.
- The surfaces of pathways and access routes are paving stones, asphalt
- There are markings on large glass doors and windows to protect from accidents.
- Shelters /shaded areas are provided to protect from the weather.
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.