The Santa Crown complex in Vicenza is one of the most important churches in the city – built in the second half of the 13th century and enriched over the centuries by numerous works of art. This Temple entered among the visiting museums of Vicenza. The Gothic interior houses many important paintings and sculptures. Among these, Giovanni Bellini’s masterpiece “The Baptism of Christ”. Entrance: 3 €
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are not allowed on our premises.
- We do not have a private parking area.
- There is toll public parking at 100 metres from our premises.
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of asphalt
- The route to the entrance is sloping
- The main entrance has level access.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 130 cm.
- The entrance is well lit.
- There is a call button for assistance.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 250 cm.
- The floors of the corridors/access routes are: marble
- There are no public use toilets.
- There are no public use toilets for people with disabilities.
From the inside of the church you can access the sacristy leading to the chapel and the cloister. Access to this area has 4 steps of 17 cm.
On the right side of the main room there is a door leading to the outside garden. Access to the garden is level. The door is 140 cm.
Every morning there is a guide that also speaks English.
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.