Restaurant, serving traditional cuisine of the Berici’ hills.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are allowed on our premises.
- We provide water bowls for assistance/guide dogs.
- There is public parking at 10 metres from our premises.
- There are 2 designated public parking spaces for people with disabilities.
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of paving stones
- The route to the entrance is flat
- The main entrance has level access. (Level access means no step or threshold higher than 2 cm.)
- The main entrance has 8 steps.
- The steps at the main entrance have a handrail on one side.
- The main entrance can be reached by a stairlift.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 90 cm.
- There are safety markings or labels on large glass doors or windows to avoid people walking into them by accident
- The entrance is well lit.
- The entrance is covered.
- There is a call button for assistance.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 100 cm.
- The floors of the corridors/access routes are: terrazzo
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are public use toilet(s) for people with disabilities.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 80 cm.
- There are support handrails beside the toilet on both sides
- The height of the toilet seat from the floor is 50 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the left side of the toilet is 80 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the right side of the toilet is 80 cm.
- The length of the floor space in front of the toilet is 80 cm.
- The height of the free space from the floor to the underside of the washbasin is 90 cm.
- The toilet floor is: resin
- There is a safety alarm in the toilet.
- Waiter service available.
- The minimum width of passage between tables and chairs is 70 cm.
- We can provide high chairs for babies and small children.
- Large print menus are available
We have outdoor seating on a ramp platform
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.