The concept of the Bürgerstüberl is to provide simple but well-furnished rooms and makes available a varied cuisine. the menu can be tailored to your needs.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
- People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
AT THE VENUE
For serviced accommodation.
- Meals can be served in the guest room.
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- There are 1 designated parking spaces for people with disabilities.
- The approximate distance from the designated parking spaces to the venue entrance is 50 metres
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of asphalt
- The route to the entrance is flat
- The main entrance has level access. (Level access means no step or threshold higher than 2 cm.)
- The main entrance door is automatic.
- The main entrance door is sliding.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 100 cm.
- There are safety markings or labels on large glass doors or windows to avoid people walking into them by accident
- The entrance is well lit.
- The entrance is covered/sheltered.Unfortunately the establishment is missing an elevator.
There are wide stairs with a solid handrail. The restaurant has step-free access. Access is via a wide (1m) glass door.
- The alternative entrance is well lit.
- The alternative entrance is covered/sheltered.
- There is a doorbell / call button for assistance.
- Seating is provided for guests.
- The height of the counter is 110 cm.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 80 cm.
- The floors of the corridors/access routes are:First Floor, where you find the Guest Rooms
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are no public use toilets for people with disabilities.
- There are public use toilet(s) for people with disabilities.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 70 cm.
- The height of the toilet seat from the floor is 47 cm.
The lavatory is threshold-free, with the doors having an inside width of 70 cm only.
- There is level access to the room.
- The door is sliding.
- The door is automatic.
- The clear entrance width is 100 cm.
- Waiter service available.
- The minimum width of passage between tables and chairs is 80 cm.
- We can provide high chairs for babies and small children.
- Menus describe the ingredients of meals
- We have 8 guest rooms.
- All our rooms are non-smoking.
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.