A picturesque baroque church in the heart of town, is the main catholic spiritual centre.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
- People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are allowed on our premises.
- There is public parking at 0 metres from our premises.
- There are 2 designated public parking spaces for people with disabilities.
- The pavement surface is pavement od stone plates, asphalt
- The main square is flat
- There are safety markings or labels on large glass doors or windows to avoid people walking into them by accident
- The entrance is well lit.
- The entrance is covered/sheltered.
- There is a doorbell / call button for assistance.
- Seating is provided for guests.
- Free wifi is available.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 90 cm.
The routes are: asphalted
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
Pathways and access routes
- Pathway and access route (starting from main square) have a minimum width of 70 cm.
- The surfaces of pathways and access routes are gravel, paving stones, rather steep
- There are markings on large glass doors and windows to protect from accidents.
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.