The winery was founded in 1927 and since then it performs all the manufacturing steps with respect for the land and traditions, from the care of the vineyard, the grape harvest by hand, from fermentation to bottling. Specialties of the cellar are Tai Rosso, Rovea, the Brut Rosé, Tai, Cabernet, Moscato and Pinot.
They produce wines, taking care of every aspect of production, from grape to bottle. On reservation they organize visits to the cellar with tasting of their products. They have a picnic area with barbecue and they also cater for campers in their large car park.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are allowed on our premises.
- We provide water bowls for assistance/guide dogs.
- We provide a toilet area for assistance/guide dogs.
The first, In gravel and rocks, is opposite the entrance of the cellar, the other of grass near the green area with barbecue.
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of gravel
- The route to the entrance is slightly sloping
Very large door, stone threshold in relief, gravel parking.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The entrance is well lit.
- There is a doorbell
- The height of the counter is 90 cm.
- Free wifi is available.
The venue is surrounded by meadow and pebble yard.
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are no public use toilets for people with disabilities.
Point of sale and wine tasting.
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.