Looking for a physical activity, the Motorikpark caters for this interest.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
- People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are allowed on our premises.
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- The approximate distance from the designated parking spaces to the venue entrance is 5 metres
- We do not have marked parking bays for vehicles used by people with disabilities
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of gravel and asphalt
The route to the entrance is flat
- The main entrance has level access.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 90 cm.
The floors of the corridors/access routes are: graveld
- There is level access entrance.
- There is 24 hours free access.
- There is parking for payment.
Pathways and access routes
- Pathways and access routes have a minimum width of 90 cm.
- The surfaces of pathways and access routes are gravel, gras, asphalt
- The height of information displays is 100-150 cm from floor.
- We provide information in large print.
- There are seating areas for resting.
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.