It is small farm that produces and sells directly the typical wine of the Berici Hills and extra virgin olive oil wholly produced by them.
The farm offers the possibility to taste and buy wine and oil products with the fruits of the land of the Berici hills. Their woods also include an extraordinary Longobard archeological site: the rock tombs carved into the rock forming an ancient necropolis.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
People of very large or small stature
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are allowed on our premises.
- We provide water bowls for assistance/guide dogs.
Is in front of the building
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- The pavement surface of the route to the winery entrance is made of cement; to the house entrance is made of grass and gravel.
- The route to the winery entrance is flat
The route to the house entrance is slightly sloping
- The winery entrance has level access.
- The main house entrance has 1 step.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 120 cm.
- The entrance is well lit.
- There is a doorbell
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are no public use toilets for people with disabilities.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 110 cm.
- The height of the toilet seat from the floor is 50 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the left side of the toilet is 150 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the right side of the toilet is 20 cm.
- The length of the floor space in front of the toilet is 40 cm.
- The height of the free space from the floor to the underside of the washbasin is 100 cm.
- The toilet floor is: stoneware
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.