The church was built it the 1937 in Romanesque style, with a Renaissance front.
|We can provide accessible services for
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are not allowed on our premises.
Parking is the churchyard in front of the main entrance
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- There is 1 designated parking space for people with disabilities.
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of chippings
- The route to the entrance is flat
- The main entrance has 14 steps.
- The second entrance can be reached by a ramp.
- The slope of the ramp is 5 %.
- The clear width of the ramp is 80 cm.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 150 cm.
- The entrance is well lit.
- The main entrance is covered
- The second entrance is not covered
Corridors and access routes
- The floors of the corridors/access routes are: marble
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are no public use toilets for people with disabilities.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 80 cm.
- There are not support handrails beside the toilet
- The height of the toilet seat from the floor is 43 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the left side of the toilet is 20 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the right side of the toilet is 100 cm.
- The length of the floor space in front of the toilet is 40 cm.
- The height of the free space from the floor to the underside of the washbasin is 85 cm.
- The toilet floor is: tiles
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.