Name: Lebenshilfe Feldbach Weidenhof & Blätterwerk
Address: Weidenweg 22, 8330 Feldbach
Telephone: +43 3152 4235 0 , +43 664 60 701 302
Sito web: www.lebenshilfe-feldbach.at
Opening Hours: Spring – autumn Tue – Thu 09:00 – 15:45, Fri 09:00 – 18:00, Sat 12:00 – 18:00, Mon & Sun day off || Winter: Mon – Thu 08:30 – 15:30, Fri 08:30 – 13:30, Sat & Sun day off
Booking: +43 3152 4235 0 , +43 664 60 701 302
We provide information about our venue/service:
- on our Website,
- by telephone
The Weidenhof and Blätterwerk accommodate a hospitality business where you can enjoy homemade cake and coffee and tea. A small petting zoo is also located here. The Blätterwerk makes small products from natural materials, as for example spice bags and Advent wreaths.
Lebenshilfe Feldbach is a service provider for Persons with intellectual impairments. For that reason they are very open to welcome persons with different disabilities.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
- People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are allowed on our premises.
- We provide water bowls for assistance/guide dogs.
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Our staff are trained to assist people with disabilities in emergency evacuations.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- We do not have a private parking area.
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- The approximate distance from the designated parking spaces to the venue entrance is 5 metres
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of paving stones and grass
There are 15 parking spaces on a gravel surface.
- The main entrance can be reached by a ramp.
- The slope of the mobile ramp is 3%
- The clear width of the ramp is 80 cm.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 90 cm.
- The entrance is well lit.The path to the house is 1m wide and paved. The entrance door has a threshold of 15cm. There is 3m long mobile ramp, which makes the entrance for wheelchair users easily accessible.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 80 cm.
- The floors of the corridors/access routes are: wooden
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are public use toilet(s) for people with disabilities.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 90 cm.
- There are support handrails beside the toilet
- The width of the floor space at the left side of the toilet is 95 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the right side of the toilet is 32 cm.
- The length of the floor space in front of the toilet is 120 cm.
- The height of the free space from the floor to the underside of the toilet seat is 46 cm
- The height of the free space from the floor to the underside of the washbasin is 75 cm.
- The toilet floor is: stone
- There is a safety alarm in the toilet.
Reachable from the terrace there is a lavatory accessible for wheelchair users, here as well with a mobile ramp. The turning radius is 1,2cm, on the left of the toilet seat there is 95cm free-space, on the right 32cm
- There is level access to the room.
- The door is manual.
- The door is sliding.
- The door is automatic.
- The clear entrance width is not measured.
- Waiter service available.
- The facility is self-service.
- The minimum width of passage between tables and chairs is not measured.
- The height of self-service counters is not measured.
- There is a lower counter area or table for guests using a wheelchair and children.
- We can provide high chairs for babies and small children.
- There are contrast markings on large glass windows or doors
- Large print menus are available
- Pictorial menus are available
- Menus describe the ingredients of meals
- Our menu includes meals for people who require special diets
- We provide meals for people who require special diets upon request.
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.