Staribacher is a 4 star hotel and restaurant with an over 100 years long tradition. It is veery well located at the entrance to the national park “Steirisches Weinland”.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
AT THE VENUE
For serviced accommodation
- We offer 24-hour reception call service.
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- We do not have marked accessible parking places for people with disabilities
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of asphalt
- The route to the entrance is flat
- The main entrance has level access.
- There are tactile and visual markings indicating the beginning and end of the ramp.
- The main entrance can be reached by a platform lift.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 90 cm.
- There are safety markings or labels on large glass doors or windows to avoid people walking into them by accident
- The entrance is well lit.
- The entrance is covered/sheltered.
Please describe, referring to the issues below:
- Seating is provided for guests.
- The height of the counter is 110 cm.
- Free wifi is available.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 100 cm.
The floors of the corridors/access routes are: tiled
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are public use toilet(s) for people with disabilities.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 90 cm.
The toilet floor is: tiled
There is a safety alarm in the toilet.
- Changing facilities for babies are available.
- There is level access to the room.
- The door is manual.
- The clear entrance width is 100 cm.
- Waiter service available.
- The minimum width of passage between tables and chairs is 80 cm.
- We can provide high chairs for babies and small children.
- There are contrast markings on large glass windows or doors
- Large print menus are available
- We provide meals for people who require special diets upon request.
- All our rooms are non-smoking.
Guest rooms for people with disabilities
- 1 guest rooms are suitable for people with disabilities
- 1 guest rooms for people with disabilities have en-suite bathrooms.
Description of typical guest room for people with disabilities
- Τhe clear opening width of the door is 90 cm.
- The room key is an electronic card type.
- The widest free floor space at the side of the bed is 90 cm.
- There is colour contrast in decoration materials, paintwork and/or furnishings.
- The floor is: wooden
- We use non-allergenic bedding
- The bathroom is an “en-suite” bathroom
- The clear opening width of the door is 80 cm.
- We provide a non-slip bathmat.
- There is a level access (roll-in) shower.
- The shower has support handrails.
- A movable shower seat is provided.
- The height of the shower head can be adjusted.
- The height of the toilet seat from the floor is 45 cm.
- The toilet has support handrails.
- The height of the free space from the floor to the underside of the washbasin is 75 cm.
- The bathroom floor is: tiled
- There is a safety alarm system in the bathroom.
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.