Name: Heimat.Museum im Tabor
Address: Tabor-Platz 1, 8330 Feldbach, Austria
Telephone: +43 664 64 123 27
Opening Hours: End of April – 26 October Tue – Sat 10:00 – 17:00, Sun & holiday closed.
We provide information about our venue/service:
- on our Website,
- as a downloadable document (e.g. WORD, PDF)
- in printed formats, e.g. by letter, leaflet,
- by telephone
The Tabor museum has a collection of regional archeological artefacts and provides a good overview of the regional history and traditions.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
- People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
AT THE VENUE
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- We do not have a private parking area.
- There is public parking at 10 metres from our premises.
- The approximate distance from the designated parking spaces to the venue entrance is 10 metres
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of asphalt and gravel
- The route to the entrance is flat
- The main entrance has steps level access. (Level access means no step or threshold higher than 2 cm.)
- The main entrance has 6
- The steps at the main entrance have a handrail on one side.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 80 cm.
- The entrance is well lit.
There are some steps to the entrance. The staff can assist if required.
- Seating is provided for guests.
- The height of the counter is 120 cm.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 80 cm.
- The floors of the corridors/access routes are:
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.