Name: Schnapsbrennerei & Essigmanufaktur
Address: Stang 52, 8333 Riegersburg, Austria
Telephone: +43 3153 7555
Sito web: www.goelles.at
Opening Hours: We provide information about our venue/service:
- on our Website,
- as a downloadable document (e.g. WORD, PDF)
- in printed formats, e.g. by letter, leaflet,
- by telephone
- by E-mail
The in the Vulkanland region created vinegar and Schnapps can be acquired and experienced here. Gölles not only offer their own delicacies, but also the enjoyable restaurant invites to stay for awhile.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
- People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
AT THE VENUE
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- The approximate distance from the designated parking spaces to the venue entrance is 10 metres
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of asphalt
The route to the entrance is flat
The parking space is made from asphalt and has an access to the shop/museum that is located at ground level.
- The main entrance has level access. (Level access means no step or threshold higher than 2 cm.)
- The main entrance door is automatic.
- The main entrance door is sliding.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 100 cm.
- There are safety markings or labels on large glass doors or windows to avoid people walking into them by accident
- The entrance is well lit.
- Seating is provided for guests.
- The height of the counter is 120 cm.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 100 cm.
- The floors of the corridors/access routes are:
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are public use toilet(s) for people with disabilities.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 90 cm.
- The height of the free space from the floor to the underside of the toilet seat is 46 cm.
- There are support handrails beside the toilet
- There is a safety alarm in the toilet.
- Changing facilities for babies are available.
The toilet located on the main floor.
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.