The enjoyable Genussregal along the South Styrian wine road offers a myriad of South Styrian specialties and wines. In the exhibition you learn more about the wine region and the Bistro caters for a pleasant end to this wine experience. The entry fee to the exhibition is 7€ for a single ticket (12,50€ for two adults).
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
- People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are allowed on our premises.
- We provide water bowls for assistance/guide dogs.
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- There are 2 designated parking spaces for people with disabilities.
- The approximate distance from the designated parking spaces to the venue entrance is 5 metres
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of asphalt
- The route to the entrance is flat.
- The main entrance has level access.
- The main entrance door is automatc.
- The main entrance door is sliding.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 120 cm.
- There are safety markings or labels on large glass doors or windows to avoid people walking into them by accident
- The entrance is well lit.
- The entrance is covered/sheltered.
- There is a doorbell / call button for assistance.
Please describe, referring to the issues below:
- Seating is provided for guests.
- The height of the counter is 110 cm.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 90 cm.
The floors of the corridors/access routes are: flat and spacious
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are public use toilet(s) for people with disabilities.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 90 cm.
- There are support handrails beside the toilet (indicate they are on one or on both sides)
- There is a safety alarm in the toilet.
- Changing facilities for babies are available.
The lavatory is from the entrance on the left side, the disabled lavatory is the same as for women.
- There is level access to the room.
- The clear entrance width is 120 cm.
- Waiter service available.
- The minimum width of passage between tables and chairs is 90 cm.
- The height of self-service counters is 90 cm.
- We can provide high chairs for babies and small children.
- There are contrast markings on large glass windows or doors
Shop and information area
- There is level access to the facility.
- The door clear width when fully open is 90 cm.
- The seating area allows space for wheelchair users.
- Audio-guides are available for people with visual impairments / people speaking other languages
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.