Name: Fromagerie zu Riegersburg
Address: Bergl 2, 8333 Bergl, Austria
Telephone: +43 660 2521811
Sito web: www.thecheeseartist.at
Opening Hours: We provide information about our venue/service:
- on our Website,
- as a downloadable document (e.g. WORD, PDF)
- in printed formats, e.g. by letter, leaflet,
- by telephone
- by E-mail
A pleasant fromagerie and bistro in castlesque building invites you to a cheesy end, with the regional cheese sorts.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
- People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
AT THE VENUE
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of gravel, asphalt
The route to the entrance is steep
The parking space is made of gravel and is located about 20m from the entrance.
If necessary it is possible to drop off and pick up passengers directly at the entrance door.
- The main entrance has level access. (Level access means no step or threshold higher than 2 cm.)
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 90 cm.
- There are safety markings or labels on large glass doors or windows to avoid people walking into them by accident
- The entrance is well lit.
The entrance is accessible by a steep ramp, made from asphalt. There is an entrance to the shop, which is found at ground level. The door has to manually opened. The bistro is situated at the foyer. The cheese ripening rooms can be accessed only via the stairs. During the summer the terrace at the upper level is operated.
- Seating is provided for guests.
- The height of the counter is 100 cm.
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 90 cm.
- The floors of the corridors/access routes are:
- There is level access to the room.
- The door is sliding.
- Waiter service available.
- The minimum width of passage between tables and chairs is 80 cm.
- Menus describe the ingredients of meals
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.