Name: Tempelbergmuseum Frauenberg
Address: Frauenberg 17, 8430 Leibnitz, Austria
Telephone: +43 664 73900909
Opening Hours: The outdoor area is always accessible, the museum is open from 1 April until 31 October, Mon-Fri 10:30-15:30, on week-ends and on holidays 10:00-16:00.
In Frauenberg you can find a sanctuary, but also the traces of the Roman temple of the godess Isis Noreia and Mars-Latobius. 6500 years of history – from the early Stone Age to the Celts, to the Romans, until today – invite you to spend some time here. The site has always been a santuary and today it is an important Mary pilgrimage place. The museum can be reached by a steep gravelled path or by stairs. The entry itself is barrier-free and can be reached a ramp and without stairs. There is a barrier-free public lavatory next to the entrance of the museum grounds.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
- People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are allowed on our premises.
- We provide water bowls for assistance/guide dogs.
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- We do not have a private parking area.
- There is public parking at 100 metres from our premises.
- There are 1 designated public parking spaces for people with disabilities.
- The approximate distance from the designated parking spaces to the venue entrance is 100 metres
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of gravel
- The route to the entrance is steep: ca 10 %, gravelled
- Parking spaces are available in front of the local authority in Frauenberg
- The main entrance has level access.
- The main entrance can be reached by a ramp.
- The slope of the ramp is 2 %.
- The ramp has handrails on both sides.
- The clear width of the ramp is 100 cm.
- There are tactile and visual markings indicating the beginning and end of the ramp.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 120 cm.
- There are safety markings or labels on large glass doors or windows to avoid people walking into them by accident
- The entrance is well lit.
- The entrance is covered/sheltered.
On Westside of the church there is a smooth entrance for wheelchairs, but with gravel coming from the street. The museum has step-free access.
- Seating is provided for guests.
- The height of the counter is 75 cm
- Free wifi is available.
- There is an Internet point for the use of guests.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 85 cm.
There is a toilet adequate for wheelchairs between the church and the temple museum.
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are public use toilet(s) for people with disabilities.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 90 cm.
- The height of the toilet seat from the floor is 50 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the left side of the toilet is 95 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the right side of the toilet is 25 cm.
- The length of the floor space in front of the toilet is 120 cm.
- The height of the free space from the floor to the underside of the washbasin is 75 cm.
- The toilet floor is: tiled
- There is level access to the facility.
- The door is manual.
- The door clear width when fully open is 120 cm.
- There are safety markings on large glass doors and windows.
- The seating area allows space for wheelchair users. Seating is provided for visitors
- We can offer language interpretation services.
Roman Herbs Garden
- There is level access.
- The main entrance has a clear opening width of 90 cm.
Pathways and access routes
- Pathways and access routes have a minimum width of 90 cm.
- The surfaces of pathways and access routes are: gravel or grass
- There are seating areas for resting.
- The seating area allows space for wheelchair users
- Seating is provided for visitors.
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.