Restaurant (1 toque), art hotel, EAT+ART enoteca, holiday flats.
This is a very interesting and charmingly designed hotel and restaurant, which promises a unique stay. Here you find a unique combination of cuisine and art. They offer wonderful hotel rooms and barrier-free holiday flats.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
AT THE VENUE
- guide dogs are allowed on our premises.
- We provide water bowls for guide dogs.
For serviced accommodation
- Our reception is only staffed for a limited time
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- Evacuation plans are available to guests.
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made partly of pavestone, partly of gravel
- The route to the entrance is sloping
Further details: the restaurant is barrier-freely accessible via a swung, paved path from the terrace.
The main entrance is accessible via a ramp and has some step on the inside
- The steps at the main entrance have a handrail on one side.
- There are tactile and visual markings indicating the beginning and end of the steps.
- The main entrance can be reached by a ramp.
- The slope of the ramp is 5 %.
- The clear width of the ramp is 100 cm.
- The main entrance door is manual and is a revolving
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 100 cm.
- There are safety markings or labels on large glass doors or windows to avoid people walking into them by accident
- The entrance is well lit.
- The entrance is covered
- There is a doorbell for assistance.
The entrance via the terrace is level access. Wide sliding door.
- The height of the counter is 120 cm.
- For the service of people with wheelchairs there are table available (height of 75 cm)
- Free WIFI is available.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 100 cm.
- The floors of the corridors/access routes are wooden, tiled
- The lift at the holiday flats reaches all floors.
- The clear opening width of the lift door when fully open is 90 cm.
- The internal floor dimensions of the lift cabin are: width 100 cm x 150 cm depth.
- The lift control buttons are at a height of 80 cm above floor level.
- The lift control buttons are raised/tactile.
- The lift stops are announced visually.
- There is one public use toilet at our premises.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 100 cm.
- There are support handrails beside the toilet on both sides
- The height of the toilet seat from the floor is 60 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the left side of the toilet is 30 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the right side of the toilet is 100 cm.
- The length of the floor space in front of the toilet is 120 cm.
- The height of the free space from the floor to the underside of the washbasin is 80 cm.
- The toilet floor is tiled
- There is a safety alarm in the toilet.
- Changing facilities for babies are available.
- There is level access to the room.
- The door is manual/ is sliding.
- The clear entrance width is 120 cm.
- Waiter service available.
- The minimum width of passage between tables and chairs is 70 cm.
- We can provide high chairs for babies and small children.
- There are contrast markings on large glass windows or doors
- Large print menus are available
- Pictorial menus are available
- Menus are available in German
- Our menu includes meals for people who require special diets, we provide meals for people who require special diets upon request: gluten-free, lactose-free, vegetarian, vegan
A standard room is spacious, recently newly designed rooms. All rooms are smoke-free.
Guest rooms for people with disabilities
- 3 holiday flats are suitable for people with disabilities
- All our holiday flats for people with disabilities have en-suite bathrooms.
- All holiday flats are reachable by lift.
Description of typical guest room for people with disabilities
- Τhe clear opening width of the door is 100 cm.
- The room key is a traditional metal type.
- There are two single beds.
- There is a double bed.
- The widest free floor space at the side of the bed is 100 cm.
- The height of the bed is 50 cm.
- There is a lower wardrobe clothes rail reachable by wheelchair users and short people at a height of xxx cm.
- The emergency alarm is audible.
- The height of electrical sockets is 30 cm and light switches is 90 cm above the floor.
- The floor is wooden, tiled.
- We use non-allergenic bedding
Further details: all holiday flats are equipped with a kitchen and a balcony.
Spacious with wide sliding door, level-access shower with handles, basin is accessible with a wheelchair with a large mirror surface and a lot of space.
- The bathroom is an “en-suite” bathroom
- The clear opening width of the door is xxx cm.
- There is a bathtub with support handrails.
- We provide a non-slip bathmat.
- There is a level access (roll-in) shower.
- The shower has support handrails.
- A fixed shower seat is provided.
- The height of the shower head can be adjusted.
- The height of the toilet seat from the floor is xxx cm.
- The toilet has support handrails.
- The bathroom floor is tiled
- There is a safety alarm system in the bathroom.
- The clear opening width of the door is 90 cm.
- The height of the free space from the floor to the underside of the kitchen table is 72 cm.
Further details: refrigerator, larder
Panorama art path
- Our staff speaks the following languages: German
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.