This is a museum which gives an in depth look into the local and regional history and into the traditions accompanying it.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
- People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are allowed on our premises.
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of gravel, gras
The route to the entrance is flat.
Not continuously step-free route: the museum is accessible via a narrow asphalt and gravelled road. You can park directly in front of the museum.
- The main entrance has 1 step of 3 cm.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 120 cm.
- The entrance is well lit.
- The entrance is covered/sheltered.
Via the meadow the entrance can be reached from the right without any thresholds. The door is an old farmer’s house door with two 60cm wings, the threshold is 3cm high. On the inside there are thresholds at the doors, max. 3cm.
Please describe, referring to the issues below:
- Seating is provided for guests.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 70 cm.
- The floors of the corridors/access routes are: wooden
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are no public use toilets for people with disabilities.
- There are public use toilet(s) for people with disabilities.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 70 cm.
- The height of the toilet seat from the floor is 46 cm.
- The toilet floor is: tiled
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.