Designed by Francesco Oliviera around the middle of the sixteenth century, Villa Sangiantofetti-Rigon is the result of a series of renovations and extensions of a building which was one of the many „Dominical Home“ owned by the Traverso family in Barbarano Vicentino. Today, it is private Villa which can be visited on appointment. It has a large garden, a small church and a Portico dedicated to events and weddings.
We can provide accessible services for
• People with motor impairments
• People of very large or small stature
• People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
• People without speech or with speech impairments
• People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
• People with allergy or asthma
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are allowed on our premises.
- We provide water bowls for assistance/guide dogs.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- Evacuation plans are available to guests.
- We do not have a private parking area.
- There is public parking at 50 metres from our premises.
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of cement
- The route to the entrance is flat
- The main entrance has 12 steps.
- The steps at the main entrance have a handrail on one side.
- The steps at the main entrance don’t have handrails.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The entrance is well lit.
- There is a doorbell.
Is like a Portico: outdoor covered area. Level access. Granite surface and flat
The garden in front of the villa is only grassy, without seating and is flat
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.