Shop selling and repairing bicycles, selling cycling items and providing tourism information.
Bike shop and other cyclo-tourism articles. Maintenance service.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People of very large or small stature
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are allowed on our premises.
- We provide water bowls for assistance/guide dogs.
- We do not have a private parking area.
- There is public parking at 50 metres from our premises.
- There are 1 designated public parking spaces for people with disabilities.
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of porphyry and asphalt.
- The route to the entrance is flat.
- The main entrance has 2 steps up 15 cm
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 105 cm.
- The entrance is well lit.
At the center of the shop there is a 50 cm high counter
- There is an Internet point for the use of guests.
- There are no public use toilets.
- There are no public use toilets for people with disabilities.
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.