Name: Wein: gut Buschenschank Bernhart
Address: Hofberg 61, 8333 Riegersburg, Austria
Telephone: +43 3153 / 8379
Opening Hours: Easter – 13 November Tue – Sun 14:00 – 23:00, 14 November – 11 December Fri – Sun from 14:00, 12 December – 3 February, winter break from 3 February 2017 Fri – Sun from 14:00<
We provide information about our venue/service:
- on our Website,
- as a downloadable document (e.g. WORD, PDF)
- in printed formats, e.g. by letter, leaflet,
- by telephone
- by E-mail
On the terrace, with a view over the vineyards of the Vulkanland region and of the Riegersburg, you can taste a glass of the local wine.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
- People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
AT THE VENUE
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- The approximate distance from the designated parking spaces to the venue entrance is 5 metres
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of asphalt
- The route to the entrance is sloping
The non-indicated accessible parking space is situated on a very steep hillside, with surface made from asphalt.
- The main entrance can be reached by a ramp.
- The slope of the ramp is 5 %.
- The clear width of the ramp is 120 cm.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 90 cm.
- There are safety markings or labels on large glass doors or windows to avoid people walking into them by accident
- The entrance is well lit.
The entrance is at ground level and can be accessed via a paved ramp. The terrace is also accessible from the outside via a ramp. There is a spacious space between the tables. There is a spacious wheelchair-accessible lavatory. (See measurements below).
- Seating is provided for guests.
- The height of the counter is 100 cm.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 90 cm.
- The floors of the corridors/access routes are: paved
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are public use toilet(s) for people with disabilities.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 90 cm.
- There are support handrails beside the toilet
- The height of the toilet seat from the floor is 47 cm.
- The toilet floor is: paved
- There is a safety alarm in the toilet.
- Changing facilities for babies are available.
- The door is manual.
- The clear entrance width is 90 cm.
- Waiter service available.
- The minimum width of passage between tables and chairs is 90 cm.
- The height of self-service counters is 100 cm.
- We can provide high chairs for babies and small children.
- There are contrast markings on large glass windows or doors
- Menus describe the ingredients of meals
Pathways and access routes
- Pathways and access routes have a minimum width of 90 cm.
- The surfaces of pathways and access routes are paving stones, wooden
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.