Along the Cycling path there is Bike Point Bericando where you can find maps and tourism information, a bike stand with tools for self-repair; bike rental and bar for refreshments. Bikes for rent include trekking bikes (specific bikes for cycle tourism) and special bicycles such as: tricycle, tandems, hand bikes and e-bikes. For those who prefer an organised experience, it is possible to hire local expert guides to accompany tourists on bikes.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
The approximate distance from bus stop to the venue is 300 metres.
There is a drop-off point for passengers outside the venue.
You can reach us:
- by bus
- by taxi
- by car
- by our own transfer vehicle
AT THE VENUE
- We provide water bowls for assistance/guide dogs.
- We provide transfers with our own wheelchair accessible vehicle.
- We can arrange transfers with a wheelchair accessible vehicle.
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Our staff are trained to assist people with disabilities in emergency evacuations.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- Evacuation plans are available to guests.
Large paved parking. Ramp from the parking to the sidewalk that leads to the entrance
- We do not have a private parking area.
- There is public parking at 30 metres from our premises.
- There is 1 designated public parking spaces for people with disabilities.
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of asphalt
- The route to the entrance is flat.
- The main entrance can be reached by a ramp.
- The slope of the ramp is 3 %
- The clear width of the ramp is 105 cm.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 122 cm.
- The entrance is well lit.
- The entrance is covered.
- There is a doorbell
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 94 cm.
- The floors of the corridors/access routes are: tiles
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are public use toilet(s) for people with disabilities.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 88 cm.
- There are support handrails beside the toilet on both sides
- The height of the toilet seat from the floor is 53 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the left side of the toilet is 26 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the right side of the toilet is 200 cm.
- The length of the floor space in front of the toilet is 57 cm.
- The height of the free space from the floor to the underside of the washbasin is 82 cm.
- The toilet floor is: tiles
- There is a safety alarm in the toilet.
Mobile counter with coffee machine, water and other fresh drinks.
Garden: Green outdoor area with bar counter, tables and benches.
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.