The church stood on these site since of the first centuries of the spread of Christianity and was rebuilt on 1004 and completed in 1747. It was decorated in 1935. In the niches of the façade there are two statues: St. Peter and St. Paul. Inside is an 18th century compass and the marble holy water font of Chiampo from 1538; The church contains valuable works, such as a Greek marble sculpture depicting the Madonna and Child Enthroned. On the side of the nave there are six baroque altars. The bell tower, with a square plan, has originates from the 13th century.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
AT THE VENUE
- We do not have a private parking area.
- There is public parking at 5 metres from our premises.
- There are 2 designated public parking spaces for people with disabilities.
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of asphalt, paved, pebbles
- The route to the entrance is flat
- The main entrance has level access.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 100 cm.
- The entrance is well lit.
- The entrance is covered.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 120 cm.
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are public use toilet(s) for people with disabilities.
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.