At the end of the Murradweg you can relax at the shore of the lake and take a refreshing bath.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are not allowed on our premises.
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- There is public parking at 5 metres from our premises.
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of gravel
- The route to the entrance is flat
More information: There is a spacious parking space at the swimming lake, which is partly asphalted. The area consists of green lawns and gravelled paths. Old trees provide shade.
- The main entrance has level access.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 100 cm.
- Seating is provided for guests.
The water can be reached by a green bank, with level, step-free access.
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- There are public use toilet(s) for people with disabilities.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 80 cm.
- The height of the toilet seat from the floor is 49 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the left side of the toilet is 30 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the right side of the toilet is 50 cm.
- The length of the floor space in front of the toilet is 100 cm.
- There is level access.
- The main entrance has a clear opening width of 90 cm.
Ticket counter/ reception
- We provide an induction loop for people with hearing impairments.
Pathways and access routes
- Pathways and access routes have a minimum width of 100 cm.
- The surfaces of pathways and access routes are gravel
- There are markings on large glass doors and windows to protect from accidents.
- There are seating areas for resting.
- The seating area allows space for wheelchair users.
- Shelters /shaded areas are provided to protect from the weather.
- Spaces for wheelchair users are reserved in spectator seating area.
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.