A typical Buschenschank with famous wines. It is enjoyable place to spend a lazy afternoon trying new delicacies and admiring the vineyards.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
- People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are allowed on our premises.
- We provide water bowls for assistance/guide dogs.
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of asphalt
The route to the entrance is flat
- The main entrance has level access.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 90 cm.
- There are safety markings or labels on large glass doors or windows to avoid people walking into them by accident
- The entrance is well lit.
- The entrance is covered/sheltered.
- Seating is provided for guests.
- The height of the counter is 110 cm.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 90 cm.
The floors of the corridors/access routes are: tiled
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 80 cm.
- The height of the toilet seat from the floor is 45 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the left side of the toilet is 30 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the right side of the toilet is 30 cm.
- The length of the floor space in front of the toilet is 80 cm.
- There is level access to the room.
- The door is manual.
- The clear entrance width is 90 cm.
- Waiter service available.
- The minimum width of passage between tables and chairs is 90 cm.
- We can provide high chairs for babies and small children.
- There are contrast markings on large glass windows or doors
- Large print menus are available
Entrance: There is level access.
Pathways and access routes
- Pathways and access routes have a minimum width of 80 cm.
- The surfaces of pathways and access routes are wooden
- We provide information in large print.
- Shelters /shaded areas are provided to protect from the weather.
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.