Traditional cuisine restaurant.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
AT THE VENUE
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- There is public parking at 50 metres from our premises.
- There are 2 designated public parking spaces for people with disabilities.
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of outdoor self-locking blocks
- The route to the entrance is flat
- The main entrance has 8 steps.
- The steps at the main entrance have a handrail on one side.
- The main entrance can be reached by a ramp.
- The slope of the ramp is 3 %
- The clear width of the ramp is 120 cm.
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 120 cm.
- There are safety markings or labels on large glass doors or windows to avoid people walking into them by accident
- The entrance is well lit.
- The entrance is covered.
- The alternative entrance can be reached by a ramp.
The reception is at the first floor, in the office at the exit of the lift
- Free wifi is available.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 120 cm.
- The floors of the corridors/access routes are: paving block
- There is a lift
- There are public use toilets at our premises.
- The toilet door clear width when fully open is 120 cm.
- The height of the toilet seat from the floor is 50 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the left side of the toilet is 70 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the right side of the toilet is 70 cm.
- The length of the floor space in front of the toilet is 130 cm.
- The height of the free space from the floor to the underside of the washbasin is 100 cm.
- The toilet floor is: tiles
- The height of self-service counters is 110 cm.
- There is a lower counter area or table for guests using a wheelchair and children at a height of 100 cm.
- Free wifi is available.
- There is an Internet point for the use of guests.
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.