Amidst these idyllic surroundings the time spent here will be most rewarding. The flats are spread among four different typical East Styrian farmhouses, but each renovated, which can accommodatee between four and eight guests.
We can provide accessible services for
- People with motor impairments
- People who use a wheelchair
- People of very large or small stature
- People who are deaf or have hearing impairments
- People without speech or with speech impairments
- People who are blind or have vision impairments
- People with learning difficulties, autism, other cognitive and developmental impairments
- People with allergy or asthma
- People with long-term health problems (e.g. respiratory and circulatory conditions or invisible disabilities)
- People who are frail, lacking in strength or stamina
- People who use any kind of technical assistive devices
- People with assistance dogs / guide dogs
- People requiring personal assistance (non-medical care/support)
AT THE VENUE
- Assistance/guide dogs are allowed on our premises.
- We provide water bowls for assistance/guide dogs.
- We have evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Evacuation routes are signposted.
- We have a private parking area for our guests.
- The approximate distance from the parking spaces to the venue entrance is 20 metres
- The pavement surface of the route to the entrance is made of gravel, gras, asphalt
- The route to the entrance is flat
The parking space has a gravel surface.
- The main entrance has an access with 1 step of 3cm
- The main entrance door is manual.
- The clear width of the door opening, when fully open is 80 cm.
- The entrance is well lit.
- The entrance is covered/sheltered.
Since these are old farmhouses the accessible path of travel is not continuous, but the location is something very special. Inside the three old farmer’s houses there are holiday flats to rent, whereas one can be reached by wheelchair.
However at the entrance (wooden revolving door, 80cm width) there is a threshold of 3cm.
The premises have some level differences and can reached by going via the meadow and paved paths.
Please describe, referring to the issues below:
- Seating is provided for guests.
Corridors and access routes
- The corridors /access routes’ minimum width is 80 cm.
- The floors of the corridors/access routes are: wooden
- We have 6 guest rooms.
- All our rooms are non-smoking.
Guest rooms for people with disabilities
- 1 guest rooms are suitable for people with disabilities
- 1 guest room for people with disabilities is situated on the ground floor.
- All our guest rooms for people with disabilities have en-suite bathrooms.
- 1 guest room for people with disabilities has an en-suite bathroom.
Description of typical guest room for people with disabilities
- Τhe clear opening width of the door is 80 cm.
- The room key is a traditional metal type.
- There is a double bed.
- The widest free floor space at the side of the bed is 80 cm.
- The height of the bed (measured from floor to top of mattress) is 60 cm.
- There is a lower wardrobe clothes rail reachable by wheelchair users and short people.
- The floor is: wooden
- The bathroom is an “en-suite” bathroom
- The clear opening width of the door is 80 cm.
- A movable shower seat is provided.
- The height of the shower head can be adjusted.
- The width of the floor space at the left side of the toilet is 30 cm.
- The width of the floor space at the right side of the toilet is 30 cm.
- The length of the floor space in front of the toilet is 100 cm.
- The height of the toilet seat from the floor is 46 cm.
- The toilet has support handrails.
- The height of the free space from the floor to the underside of the washbasin is 75 cm.
The bathroom is very spacious
- The clear opening width of the door is 90 cm.
- The height of the work surface and top of sink from the floor is 90 cm.
The accessibility information was collected through Pantou Access Statement – www.pantou.org
The Pantou Access Statement, when completed by a supplier, is intended only as an advisory document and it cannot guarantee the level of accessibility that is stated by the said supplier. Neither Pantou, ENAT or the European Commission can be held responsible for any loss or damages that may result from the use of information that is contained in the Pantou Access Statement. Visitors are always advised to contact the establishment / company in advance of a visit or making a booking to verify the information that is given in this statement.